Loudlon's Tab Corner!

LoudLon [moderator]
Mirror in the Bathroom, by The Beat
LoudLon [moderator]
Turn Up the Radio, by Autograph
2nick3
Quote:
Mirror in the Bathroom, by The Beat

Thanks Lon - love this song, but could never pick the bass line out well enough. I'll play around with it and let you know when I realize you're spot on!
LoudLon [moderator]
LOL

Yeah, I thought for sure on my first run through that it was just going to be the exact same riff throughout the song, then I picked up on some alterations in the second half of the first interlude. I THINK I got those right, but I'll trust you to be the judge.
Mafkees
Can you do Kensington-War?
LoudLon [moderator]
Hey folks – been getting requests lately to compress space on a number of my tabs, mostly the ones with songs that have a slower pace but a lot of 16th notes. I tabbed such songs wide so the 16ths (and in some cases 32nds) would be easier to discern. Some of these compression requests I'm happy to do; some others, such as Big Empty by Stone Temple pilots, have so many 16ths that if I were to compress the tabs, they'd end up looking like a jumbled mess. So I'm happy to compress some of those tabs, but I won't be compressing all of them. Just a heads up.

Mafkees – I'll give it a listen. No promises, though – I have a lot going on out here in the real world right now so I don't have a whole lot of free time to tab. Feel free to put the song on the request list (see the top of the page). Maybe one of these other gifted tabbers will get to it before I can.
LoudLon [moderator]
Sea of Sorrow, by Alice In Chains (another very old request – sorry for the wait, whoever it was LOL)
LoudLon [moderator]
Dragula, by Rob Zombie
2nick3
Quote:
Sea of Sorrow, by Alice In Chains (another very old request – sorry for the wait, whoever it was LOL)

Not my request, but thanks for filling it! Turns out it's not as hard as I thought it would be, and that my cheap project bass holds tuning better than you'd expect.
LoudLon [moderator]
Yeah, it's a cool little jam. Fun to chug along to. Speaking of Alice in Chains…

New sub: Down in a Hole, by Alice in Chains.

Reply to this thread