0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Show your videos on YouTube

Trussrods are made to be adjusted, Nothing spooky about that.

Quote:
Trussrods are made to be adjusted, Nothing spooky about that.

So are the brakes on my car, but I don't necessarily trust my own skills to do that either, but yeah, not scared anymore.
2nick3
Quote:
So are the brakes on my car, but I don't necessarily trust my own skills to do that either, but yeah, not scared anymore.

That's why I have a (very cheap - $60 on Craigs List) “project bass”. Anything I might do to one of my other basses I try out there first. In the course of doing that, I've built it into a pretty good sounding and playing bass, plus I've learned a lot.
Quote:
Quote: So are the brakes on my car, but I don't necessarily trust my own skills to do that either, but yeah, not scared anymore. That's why I have a (very cheap - $60 on Craigs List) “project bass”. Anything I might do to one of my other basses I try out there first. In the course of doing that, I've built it into a pretty good sounding and playing bass, plus I've learned a lot.
Yeah, I like to modify and upgrade cheap basses. I bought this P-Bass copy used for about $70. I spent about $25 and a few hours on it. It's a real player now.

This!
Here's a cover of stepstranger by snfu. First song I learnt by ear
I'm pretty new at this whole youtube thing

Quote:
Here's a cover of stepstranger by snfu. First song I learnt by earI'm pretty new at this whole youtube thing
And pretty new here as well. Welcome!
A quickie: Silver Machine by Hawkwind, with the late Lemmy doing bass and vocals.
Quote:
Quote: Here's a cover of stepstranger by snfu. First song I learnt by earI'm pretty new at this whole youtube thing And pretty new here as well. Welcome!

Thanks man! I've been lurking tabs from this site for while now. Thought it's about time to make an account

Btw rad covers!

Reply to this thread