0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Show your videos on YouTube

Some (crappy) Lillingtons covers are just fun to play.

It is kind of Lillingtons week.
Oops, another Lillintons cover…
Me guitar? Then fingerstyle! Three chords, difficulty level 0.
Sorry for interrupt your Lillingtons streak ;P

Quote:
Sorry for interrupt your Lillingtons streak ;P
Glad you did! Nice cover! Big Fat Like!
One of the things that I really like about this thread is finding bands I wasn't previously aware of - god bless Amazon Prime for carrying a lot of them! I just pulled down a couple of Lillingtons albums.

Another thing - I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who puts in the work and puts up the tabs on this site; it's been such a huge help to me, a baby nugget bass driver who has now been playing a mere 9 months. I wasn't going to post my latest attempt just yet, but I'm really pretty stoked about picking up Holiday in Cambodia yesterday and getting a pretty good grip on it. It's still pretty sticky, but I was surprised how far I got with it in an afternoon, so, I'm posting my sketchy playing.

Quote:
One of the things that I really like about this thread is finding bands I wasn't previously aware of - god bless Amazon Prime for carrying a lot of them! I just pulled down a couple of Lillingtons albums.Another thing - I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who puts in the work and puts up the tabs on this site; it's been such a huge help to me, a baby nugget bass driver who has now been playing a mere 9 months. I wasn't going to post my latest attempt just yet, but I'm really pretty stoked about picking up Holiday in Cambodia yesterday and getting a pretty good grip on it. It's still pretty sticky, but I was surprised how far I got with it in an afternoon, so, I'm posting my sketchy playing.
Like! A compressor would help you keep the volume constant.
To pick or not to pick?
Quote:
Like! A compressor would help you keep the volume constant.

thanks Jay! I'll look into a compressor - I just assumed it was my inconsistent playing

Reply to this thread