0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Show your videos on YouTube

What I find annoying, is that some guitarists forget about the other players. They play that extra, extra lick, whatever happens. So drummer and bassest look at each other like “there we go again”.
Jam room finally complete. Hopefully some vids to follow

Marko1960
Where's the bar?
Quote:
Where's the bar?

I'm sitting at the bar. Looks like the band is a no show again
Marko1960
Muso's eh!

I went to the park and started fooling around with Mongoloid by Devo and decided to try using a pick. I was pretty happy with the results so I decided to put it up. I am happy for picking tips (never done it before but I had one and it sounded good in my headphones, so, there you have it). I didn't play the song spot-on to the release (I just kinda ear-balled it) so, this is more of a jam.

Also, again, never be a fat guy in the middle of a fish eye lens.

https://youtu.be/0mUg-10NjfI

Are you downpicking intentionally? Picking tips? Why not try to play every song you know with a pick? It's great fun and your picking technique will improve with time. Also watch profs at work in different genres on YouTube.
Daddy Cool, metal version by The Traceelords and me. Oh mighty fuzz. Tuned C, F, c#, f#. I needed two strings only.
Quote:
Are you downpicking intentionally?

Yeah, it sounded better than when I tried it the…well, the right way, I suppose. I'll give it whirl, thanks!

Reply to this thread